EXCEL WORKSHEET INSTRUCTIONS
To download excel file to your computer, right-click on the link and select "Save Target As".
USING EXCEL TO ORGANIZE A “PACK BY CLASSROOM” ORDER
**If unfamiliar with Excel and you would prefer pre-printed worksheets, please contact our office (800-533-8824 - or - firstname.lastname@example.org).
Double-check each student’s brochure, making sure that the sum of the quantities ordered for items A thru R agrees with the total entered in “Total Items.” Next, enter these double-checked totals on the Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet’s total items should match the sum of all items listed from the combined individual students' brochures. A separate spreadsheet must be used for EACH classroom.
Enter the school name and teacher's name or room number in the appropriate area at the bottom of the spreadsheet. For Excel 2003 - Click on "File" and slide cursor to "Print." For Excel 2007 - Click icon at top left corner of screen, then click "Print" in drop down box.
Repeat the above steps for each individual teacher's name/room number. Print each spreadsheet when completed. A minimum of 25 packages is required.
Using the information from the classroom worksheets, create a grand total Excel spreadsheet by entering each teacher's name or room number in the "Name" column followed by the classroom item totals. (Grand totals created from these figures will correspond with future billing.) Print grand total spreadsheet. Further instructions may be found on the back of the group leader's letter.
To place your order, please submit all of the following:
- One (1) worksheet/spreadsheet for each classroom (these are used to pull the order and returned as packing slips). *25 package minimum is required.
- Grand total spreadsheet
- One (1) order form with the GRAND TOTAL for the school.
- Enter bill and ship to addresses (please print clearly).
- Enter item quantities A thru R from the grand total spreadsheet.
- Calculate your profits.
- Select free package(s) for the group leader (one for every 100 packages sold).
- Indicate award(s) or rebate check on back of order form.
- A minimum of 25 packages is required. Classrooms submitted with fewer than the 25 package minimum will be combined.
- Dutch Mill Bulbs, Inc. will not process any order submitted by e-mail until we receive confirmation via telephone from the group leader. (800-533-8824, Mon. - Fri., 7:30AM - 4:00PM EST)